26 October 2009

Remember ' Only Harry'

            

One of my favourite things about Bali was without a doubt the warm and friendly people. Kuta is particularly notorious for the constant attention from people trying to sell you everything and anything. Be this a bow an arrow set on the beach, some fake pearl earings that will turn your ear lobes black or the number one favourite, 'transport'. 

In between catching the odd wave and resting on the sun lounger I took a series of portraits entitled ' My friends on Kuta Beach' This is Harry I think he was my favourite, I am not sure if it was because of his huge smile or his abundant supply of tiramasu cornettos! He visited anything from two to five times each day but his parting words were always the same.. ' Remember only buy from Harry!'

No comments:

Post a Comment